This PE-backed, highly profitable TMT sector business (EBITDA c£7m) is about to embark on a growth strategy that will be both organic, through product diversification, and by strategic acquisitions, in the UK and internationally.
A CFO is required to join the main board and the key responsibilities are as follows:
- Group Board Director with responsibility for the finance function, reporting to the CEO.
- Accurate reporting (statutory, management, investor, debt provider), including annual audit.
- Development, monitoring, reporting and interpretation of relevant business KPIs and associated systems.
- Participation in Group strategic and tactical planning and decision-making.
- Preparation and presentation of detailed annual budgets and 3-year forecasts.
- Presentation, interpretation and oversight of the preparation of monthly management accounts, including P&L, B/S, cashflow, capital expenditure performance monitoring vs. budgets and forecasts and reporting and forecasting performance vs. bank financial covenants.
- Support for roll-outs and acquisitions and the subsequent integrations.
- Preparation of information to support the sale of the business in due course.
- Stakeholder management.
The successful candidate will possess the following background and attributes:
- A fully qualified accountant.
- Experience of operating at main board level within an SME, ideally within the TMT space.
- Experience of managing growth and, ideally, having completed a successful business exit.
- The development of management information systems and controls to accommodate a rapid growth strategy.
- Possess the energy, dynamism and commerciality required for such a high growth project.
The package, will consist of a basic salary of c£160000 plus bonus and an equity participation.
Suitable candidates should forward their CV, outlining their suitable experience for the above requirements with information on their package details and notice period. Applicants should be resident in the UK.