The CFO role will be responsible for delivering a first class finance dunction and supporting the CEO on the next phase of growth for an already profitable online technology group.
My client is an established online technology group with strong brand recognition and a market leading position. They have ambitious growth plans to continue to develop their portfolio of products and services, and capitalise on their reputation in the market.
The CFO will work closely with an entrepreneurial CEO to grow the business in a sustainable way.
- Full P&L oversight and accounting responsibility including management of the finance function
- FP&A, budgeting and forecasting and commercial support to the leadership team
- Oversight of working capital and cash management
- Assessment of future growth opportunities and fund raising analysis
- You will be a Qualified Accountant who has operated in a leadership role within an entrepreneurial environment
- Technically competent and strong leadership skills who can also contribute to commercial decision making
- Experience of working as a CFO / FD of an online, e-commerce or technology group would be a distinct advantage
- Hands on approach with ability to deputise for CEO in their absence
- Visionary approach who can inspire those around them
Six figure package + Bonus + Incentivisation