Assistant Financial Reporting Accountant
Assistant Financial Reporting Accountant - Real Estate. Our Client is an established, global real estate investment and asset management firm. The current portfolio under management is just over £5billion and across multiple asset classes. They have shown significant growth over that last year and, due to this continues growth, they are looking for an Assistant Financial Reporting Accountant to join their UK finance team.
The Role, reporting to the second in command, will be responsible for all the external financial reporting. The duties will be as follows:
- Instructing preparation of sales invoices in accordance with all agreements, issuing and ensuring payment within agreed time limits.
- Preparing financial reports and co-ordinating any required internal and external review prior to submission to the relevant party.
- Co-ordinating receipt, approving and submitting of purchase invoices to company accountants.
- Reviewing VAT returns prior to submission by company accountants.
- Reviewing quarterly accounts and submit to Directors for review.
- Maintaining a diary of all reporting requirements and, where necessary, liaising with 3rd parties to ensure information is available to meet deadlines.
- Maintaining a database of asset, property and other management agreements.
- Liaising with company accountants to answer any accounting enquiries.
- Assisting with month-end and reporting duties.
The Person will be part-qualified (ACCA/CIMA) or AAT qualified and have some experience of preparing and analysing accounts with in the commercial real estate space. The incumbent must have strong Excel and analysis skills and demonstrate strong level of attention to detail. Sound analytical skills and the ability to multi-task is a must as the role involves preparation of various internal and external reports on the assets. This is a very good opportunity for someone who is career driven and thrives in a busy, commercial and dynamic environment.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook