Financial Controller- Requires Immediate Start
Your new company
Well established technology company in Central Essex.
Your new role
The Controller role looks after the day to day management of the Finance team based in Central Essex. As Financial Controller you will be responsible for delivering the monthly financial results in a timely and accurate manner to both local management and Group.
- Production of detailed monthly management accounts and KPI reports for discussion and joint review with the Finance team management in Europe and US head office before being presented to the Group
- Manage intercompany eliminations and consolidations
- Enforcement of financial control procedures and adequate mitigation of any risks
- Review of monthly balance sheet reconciliation for all Group companies
- Management of the year-end audit process and preparation of the statutory accounts
- Manage the financial and management accounting function
- Work with the Group's advisors to ensure tax compliance across all jurisdictions
- Work with other members of the global Finance team to deliver improved reporting and controls
- Support the divisional managers with variance analysis and project reports
You will need to be available immediately or at one weeks notice to be considered for this role.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified accountant
- Strong technical understanding of UK GAAP and preparation of statutory financial statements
- Working in a dynamic changing environment
- Hands on attitude, capable of carrying out all the roles within the department, but excellent at training and delegating to his/her team
- Managing a small team
- Working with non-finance managers and providing commercial support
- Excellent spreadsheet skills
- Working with a major ERP system
What you'll get in return
£50-55,000 + Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.