Assistant Manager / Manager
I currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager/Manager to join a Mid Devon based Accountancy Practice. Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Reviewing clients
- Giving tax advice
- Meeting clients
- Ensuring files are correct prior to meetings and that all information has been handed over to the partner
- Undertaking ad-hoc specialist work
- Managing junior staff and delegating work
- Working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience in audit work
- This role will need someone who is really centred and focussed on their role.
- The client works to tight timesheet deadlines so a methodical approach is required.
- Knowledge of candidate must be equivalent to that of a partner.
- Someone who can think 2-3 steps ahead of the partner they are working for.
- Good organisational skills are essential.
The successful candidate will be ACCA/ACA qualified, with at least 5 years' Practice experience.