A leading London based Consultancy Firm are looking to hire a Credit Controller. The job has arisen due to my clients rapid growth over the past 2 years.
This is a varied and rewarding role for someone with interpersonal skills who is looking to develop their career within a top consultancy.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Dealing with a wide range of prestigious clients and liaising with them on a regular basis regarding debts to the firm, predominantly via telephone.
- Attending and reporting on monthly work-in-progress meetings and advising team members on specific action points.
- Effectively maximise cash collections from clients via telephone, email and internal /external meetings where needed.
- Responsible for the billing of clients and ensuring that bills are prepared and dispatched in a timely manner as well as feeding back on progress.
- Assisting line managers with the preparation of a range of financial reports on a regular basis and advising fee earners on fee deals, tariffs and rates using your understanding of recoveries.
- Creating debt reporting statements and liaising with cashier teams on cheque and bank transfers and payments lists.
- Handling all aspects of client queries regarding invoiced fees and any other specific information which may be required.
- Confident with the reconciliation process.
- GSCE Maths and English or equivalent
- Strong stakeholders management and customer service skills.
- My client has a strong preference for candidates who have at least 2 years credit control experience.
- Confident individual who can be firm and assertive, but also polite and engaging with clients (able to build bridges and rapport with the client base and the internal team).
- ICM qualified or studying ICM (desirable)