Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager on behalf of a global manufacturing organisation, with operations in Warwickshire.
The successful candidate will partner with operational leaders to enable achievement of operational objectives by providing robust financial insights.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Be a subject mater expert, keeping stakeholders and managers informed, identifying opportunities to share knowledge to up-skill colleagues
- Ensure operational teams are provided with robust and relevant MI
- Develop and align business plans to strategic objectives of the business unit
- Proactively monitor performance variances between forecast and plans to ensure forecasting and budgetary control
- Develop and deliver standard and ad-hoc, streamlined financial reporting to stakeholder team to support the strategic direction of the business
- A recognisable financial qualification
- Excellent communication, mediation and influencing skills
- Proven track record as a finance business partner, ideally gained within a large complex organisation
- Strong commercial business acumen
Should you wish to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Senior Finance in Birmingham. Alternatively, please apply for the opportunity online.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.