Group Finance Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
This is truly an exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant with at least one years PQE to join an international consultancy in central London.
The London office houses the small but highly professional finance team which manages the groups international finances.
The role has direct interface with the highly experienced CFO so this is an amazing opportunity to really expand your skill sets with an amazing mentor.
- Financially strong small international group privately owned
- Headquartered in Canary Wharf in prestigious offices where the finance team is based
- Leading brand name within its sector, known for its integrity, that provides consultancy services to the world's top companies
Pro-active,Team player, Methodical, Bright, Accountable, Dependable, Diligent, Qualified ACA, CIMA with years PQE
You will report to the Group Financial Controller on a day to day basis but ultimately you will report to the Group Finance Director
- Opportunity to be promoted to Group Financial Controller reporting to non-executive Finance Director within 2 years
- This is a broad varied role where you develop skills and knowledge that will equip you for a future in any medium sized international group
- You will be an integral part of a small finance team which is mainly in London but also spread internationally.
- As an integral part of the team we want you to be able to make a difference to the quality, efficiency and cost effectiveness of the department - The role includes significant exposure to international issues
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for the main UK trading entity
- Work with the Group Financial Controller to review / prepare the quarterly consolidated management accounts
- Review monthly management accounts for all group companies
- Preparation of statutory accounts under UK GAAP
- Preparation of the tax and deferred tax notes, including preparation of the tax computation
- Consolidation of the group accounts
- Review of statutory accounts for subsidiaries
- Preparation of statutory accounts for the defined benefit pension plan
- Managing the audit of the defined benefit pension plan including negotiating the fee
- Purchase foreign currency (ensure settled, record transactions, reduce foreign exchange risk)
- Preparation of monthly cash flow forecasts
- Maximise interest earned on surplus cash
- Record cash on deposit & interest earned
- Maintain a good relationship with bank relationship manager
- Global banking & payment facilitation
There are a range of duties which you would associate with an international group, which will provide variety and depth to the role.
Apply for Group Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly