Director of Finance and Corporate Services
Harris Burns are working with a Midlands based, Multi-Academy Trust to recruit an Director of Finance and Corporate Services. Reporting directly to the CEO, the post holder will, on behalf of the Board of Trustees, be responsible for the overall leadership and management of finance and corporate services to include: Finance, Estates and Facilities, Administration and IT, Procurement and fundraising.
- To work with the CEO, Board of Trustees and the COO to ensure that the MAT is compliant with all its financial legal and statutory duties.
- To provide strategic leadership to the Trust on finance, audit, compliance and risk management.
- To manage and lead all corporate services at a strategic and operational level whilst actively contributing to the overall management of the MAT as a member of the Central Leadership Team.
- To develop and maintain a coherent, effective and efficient approach to financial management across the Trust.
- To provide financial analysis and guidance on Trust plans, targets and activities.
- To develop and maintain a coherent and effective strategy and approach on all matters relating to finance, payroll, ICT and site management as appropriate and ensure that the Trust makes best possible use of its resources.
- To oversee any outsourced contracts eg for the provision of audit, HR and IT network management.
- To ensure that the Trust and its individual schools maintain strong financial positions.
- To ensure there is a culture of financial awareness throughout the organisation and ensuring resources are used effectively, efficiently and economically.
- To ensure the delivery of all facilities management services throughout the MAT and provide leadership to the service.
- To promote and safeguard the welfare of staff, children and young people.
if you are interested in the role, please email me your CV along with a covering letter, I shall then send you the information pack