£34,000 per annum
The FD Centre, part of the global CFO Centre Group and Liberti Group, is expanding rapidly and we require an energetic and passionate Finance Manager to join our team based at our Head Office in Swindon.
The FD Centre/CFO Centre Group is the No.1 provider of part-time Finance Director/Chief Financial Officer services in the UK and globally and now has regional operations in 84 locations across 17 countries.
This exciting opportunity will suit a suitably qualified individual who wishes to work in a team focused, collegiate, dynamic business environment.
Required Qualifications and Experience of the Finance Manager position:
- Qualified accountant, or doing final exams, with CIMA, ACA or ACCA;
- 2 years minimum experience of working in an accounts or finance team;
- Excellent Excel skills.
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Manager:
- Assist with Sales ledger (invoices, receipts, new clients);
- Anti-money Laundering
- Assist with Purchase ledger (invoices, approvals, payments);
- Setting up and completing direct debit runs;
- Be main point of contact for credit control (for our UK and international businesses)
- Payroll cover (on the job training will be provided);
- Management accounts (UK & Ireland);
- Budgets and re-forecasting;
- Reporting - to include bank reconciliation, credit card reconciliation, ad hoc reports, regional sales analysis, VAT;
- Statutory accounts preparation;
- Annual returns.
Please apply now if this Finance Manager opportunity sounds of interest, we look forward to hearing from you. Confidentiality assured.