Head of Finance
Our client is an international, PE backed manufacturing business set for an exciting and challenging period of growth. They are now looking to appoint a Head of Finance, who is commercially focused, strategic and process minded leader with experience of working in a growth organisation to help develop best business practices and a result’s driven culture among a group of diverse and talented managers in all operational areas.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant who has gained experience in manufacturing, systems development and has a track record in driving and measurement of business improvements.
- Oversight in preparation of statutory and monthly management accounts, with rolling 36month P&L and cash flow projections across each division in UK and in Europe.
- Formulate and implement financial plans in accordance with the strategy determined by the Board.
- Manage and develop key relationships with the company’s bank, investors and auditors
- Provide support and mentoring across the management team to identify effective KPIs and ensure corrective actions in place to meet any variance.
- Continuous development of the structure and system tools to measure and report on gross margin across all divisions.
- Establish policies that promote company’s vision and values to enhance stakeholder value.
- Support activities and opportunities for investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.
This is very much an outward facing role, key to their success will be ability to engage with direct reports, Clients, Suppliers and other stakeholders in a consultation mode and drive projects forward.
In addition to the key activities referenced above, the successful candidate will be expected to contribute to the strategic development of the business and will play a pivotal role in the exit strategy for the Private Equity investors.