Head of Finance
Our client is a high-end global luxury retailer and wholesaler with a very strong e-commerce presence. The business has grown to £5million revenues with significant growth projected over the next three years. To support this growth they have taken on Private Equity Investment and are at the next exciting part of their journey.
The business is looking for an ambitious individual who would relish the opportunity to work with, and report directly to the owners of the business. As part of the management team he/ she will pay an integral part in the growth of this business.
This will be a standalone role working with the founders and managing a small finance team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understand major shifts in policies, processes and disciplines to improve financial robustness.
- Mentor and manage a small finance team
- Ongoing review of effectiveness of all accounting
- Cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Management of all day to day financial controls and the enhancement of the financial reporting capability
- Relationship management with all external stakeholders. PE Investors, HMRC, Auditors, Banks
- Balance sheet control, owning the numbers and taking the lead over any improvements needed
- Oversee financial operations and reconciliation
- Ensure that financial operations and IT systems integrate well
- Play an important role in defining the company strategy
- Work across all departments on budgeting and cost controls
- Work in a company that has experienced ongoing omnichannel growth
- Experience of working in an e-commerce or branded goods business
- Stock and Inventory control experience
- Have overseen cost control mechanisms
- Created financial modelling for business decision model
- Driven financial planning and budgeting
- Overseen year end and audit procedure