Our Client is a global technology business who are growing rapidly in the UK. The business has significant growth projected over the next 4 years.
This business are looking for a Finance Manager to run the day to day finances and the management accounting function. This is a key role where you will be covering a wide range of finance duties, this will appeal to candidates who are looking to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
There is an opportunity for this person to grow their career as the company grows.
Responsibilities : -
- Manage outsourced UK accountants responsible for sale and purchase ledger, payroll and expenses
- Management reporting – including flash reporting
- Consolidated management accounts and rolling forecast
- Board pack presentation and assist in regular reporting to the other investors in the business
- Assist in the annual budgeting process
- Help set up and manage the new US finance function
- Ensure scalable finance systems, particularly around invoicing and payment collection
- Ensure group structures including intercompany and tax are in place
- Frontline support for sales and marketing analysis including pipeline reporting
You will be comfortable working in a start - up environment where things move and change quickly. This role will suit someone who is able to work autonomously with strong organisational and planning skills.
Recently qualified or nearly qualified