Based in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, our award-winning client is looking for an experienced and part qualified/ qualified by experienced Finance Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
The position will require you to be efficient and responsive in providing financial control and management of all entities within an SME Group structured business.
The successful individual will be an experienced Finance Manager with strong double entry bookkeeping experience. You will have experience using Sage Line 50 and will be able to operate confidently, proactively and independently within a busy accounting function with the ability to work on your own initiative, multi task and to juggle a changing workload
Duties will include:
- Management reporting activities on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis to produce information for the board
- Cash flow reporting weekly
- Oversee / posting all purchase ledger invoices
- Making UK and European payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with invoice queries - both supplier and customer
- Chasing purchase ledger credit notes and managing missing invoices
- Credit control for overdue customer balances
- Quarterly VAT returns for 4 companies
- Supplier liaison and spend reporting
- Tracking & reporting on job profitability
- Dealing with auditors and preparing year end information
- Identifying areas to reduce costs across overheads activities
- Dealing with insurance companies / utilities / banking queries
- All other usual activities required in a busy accounting function
For more information about this role or any other Finance Manager jobs in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability