A leading City of London based Top 50 law firm are looking to hire a Management Accountant. The position reports directly in to the Finance Director & you'll be managing an Accounts Assistant.
You must be a qualified accountant (1-3 years' PQE) & have relevant experience within legal. Candidates should have strong knowledge of SRA rules.
Key requirements & duties:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified Accountant (2-3 years' PQE) with relevant experience within legal
- Strong understanding of SRA rules
- Preparing & reviewing monthly P&Ls, fees and KPI reports for each Business Unit
- Balance sheet reconciliations for each Business Unit
- Liaising with the various Heads of Business Units & running through performance
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Helping the FD with preparing the annual audit
- Cash flow forecasting
- Budgeting and forecasting for 3 entities (including variance analysis)
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns
- Processing the monthly payroll