Commercial Accountant - 12 months
4 days left
- Full Time
Commercial Accountant - York
50K/250 per day
Join this fantastic financial services organisation who are creative, innovative and are focused on looking forward and working to achieve our strategic objectives. They are currently recruiting for a Commercial Accountant who will report into the Senior Finance Manager to support the delivery of the Group Strategy and commercial finance objectives. The role will provide financial challenge, support and insight to aid decision making and deliver tangible benefits.
- Responsible for the production and analysis of the monthly management accounts for all entities
- Identify and drive continuous improvement in the month end process
- Ensure the month end processes have effective controls in place
- Provide cost information with appropriate analysis to support business decision making
- Develop reporting, ensuring fit for purpose and adopting a process of continuous improvement
- Provide financial challenge, support and insights to the business that delivers tangible benefits
- Work with the Senior Finance Manager to support business partnering across the business.
We are keen to hear from fully qualified candidates who have:
- A proven track record in management accounting within a commercial environment, preferably in the financial services/insurance
- A track record of initiating and leading process changes to deliver improvements.
In return for this Commercial Accountant role in York, we offer you a competitive salary/rate and the opportunity to work for an award winning organisation.
Apply for Commercial Accountant - 12 months
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly