Group Systems Accountant (HFM)
Partner Financial are working with a fast-paced facilities organisation based in Central London who are looking for a qualified Group Systems Accountant. The business has an established client portfolio and are fast becoming the leaders in the sector due to their service focus, and commitment to good practice, which is driving organic growth.
Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller this position is pivotal in guiding the finance community on the functionality of HFM, while developing and providing training to all users. This opportunity offers the autonomy to own the implementation of any new requirements across the group, from accounting standards to new disclosures, while also leading on an advisory level for all corporate reorganisation projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Keeping up to date with changes to the functionality of HFM
- Providing an administrative role for HFM, making amendments to load mappings, metadata, rules, forms reports, and security
- Reviewing the chart of accounts and ensuring consistency across divisions and ERP systems
- Ensuring integrity between core systems during data load processes
- Designing and developing systems improvements across the group
- Supporting the business with the validation process, maintaining validation reports and rules, and ensuring accuracy of data loaded into HFM
- Working with the Consolidation Accountant to automate the consolidation process where necessary
- Providing training to users to improve the intercompany reconciliation process
Skills and experience required:
- Qualified accountant or demonstratable accounting knowledge gained through experience
- Experience of substantial HFM systems and implementation, including design, training and transition to business as usual
- Strong analytical and excel skills with an ability to provide insight as well as accurate and timely reporting
- A team player with the ability to work independently
Interested candidates should send their CV to Eliot Cairns, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.