Finance Business Partner - HR
Partner Financial are working with a leading, fast paced facilities organisation based in Central London who are looking for a Finance Business Partner to support the HR practice. Over recent years, the business has grown substantially through its diversified and varied client portfolio, firmly establishing them as a market leader.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for both improving and streamlining the operational performance of the HR division, offering insightful reports. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, hands on individual who has a passion for developing relationships.
Key responsibilities include but a not limited to:
- Reporting and consolidating the HR overheads across the Group
- Closing month end P&L for the HR function while working closely with the FP&A Manager to ensure variances are understood
- Developing relevant reports to help support the functional heads operational activity
- Providing strategic analysis of consolidated overhead reporting for key areas across the Group
- Identifying and driving cost saving initiatives across the group
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity, control and governance
- Annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting for associated overheads
- Responsible for reviewing the financial impact of business cases proposed by HR
- Reporting on transformation benefits arising from HR projects
- Liaising with external auditors as required
Skills and experience required:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Proficiency in using Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills to enable relationship building
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Keen to challenge the status quo, with a drive for continuous improvement and the ability to implement change
- Self-motivated and proactive individual and by nature a team player
Interested candidates should send their CV to Eliot Cairns, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.