FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - NORTH LONDON - MULTI-MILLION HEALTH GROUP
Opportunity to join a growing, acquisitive health sector group.
All round Financial Controller role, reporting to thew finance Director for this high growth, sizeable £100m group.
- supervision and management of a sizeable finance team
- systems and process development and integration
- management accounting and statutory reporting
- full support to Finance Director
- analysis and review
- ad hoc projects
- liaison with management, directors and staff, presentation of management information.
Candidates should have strong systems and process development and management experience, team management and development experience, very good technical and communication skills and a robust commercial personality. A qualified accountant with several years minimum experience in a senior finance and team management position.