£35-40k Dependent on Experience, Plus Bonus and Excellent Group Benefits
Quantexa is currently experiencing a tremendous growth and therefore is looking for a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis to develop and standardize policies and processes.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, you will also be working closely with CFO, the Management Team and be a key contact for the Company’s auditors and tax advisors.
Our Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Management of Project Accounting for multiple companies (including UK, US, Canada, Australia and Singapore) – revenue recognition, billing for time and materials and fixed price contracts, and project reporting (utilisation, blended rates and project profitability);
- Reviewing and approving project creations and amendments within the accounting system;
- Approval and oversight of Purchase Ledger transactions – ensuring all purchase invoices and expenses are accurately coded;
- Development and implementation of departmental and Senior Management reporting on a weekly/monthly basis;
- Proactive role in month end processes – reconciling fixed assets, payroll journals, accruals, prepayments, revaluations, variance analysis and reporting;
- Submitting quarterly VAT returns (or local entity equivalent), EC Sales Lists, Intrastat and other additional compliance filings that arise;
- Preparing and filing P11Ds and PSA (or local entity equivalent);
- Performing quarterly audit readiness reviews to streamline the annual audit process;
- Providing information to external auditors and tax advisors where necessary;
- Developing scalable processes and implementing robust controls;
- Documenting policies and procedures;
- Other ad hoc responsibilities as they occur.
Requirements of our Financial Accountant:
- Degree in Accounting & Finance or similar;
- Qualified accountant – CIMA, ACCA or ACA – or finalist;
- At least 3 years of experience in a fast paced, high growth company;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Good organisational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task;
- Ability to work in a team and individually;
Desirable Competencies of our Financial Accountant:
- Experience with NetSuite and Expensify;
- Industry experience within FinTech sector;
Benefits available to our Financial Accountant:
The expected salary for this position would be £35-40k dependent on experience plus bonus, and an excellent Group Benefits including:
- 25 days holidays;
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Group income protection;
- Cyclescheme and Techscheme;
- Pension scheme with company contribution of 6% of salary;
- Huge opportunities due to scale of growth;
- Regular social events.
If this Financial Accountant position sounds right for you, please apply below now.