Interim Financial Reporting Accountant
An Interim Financial Reporting Accountant is sought on a 4 month contract basis by an AIM listed Plc in North London. You must have experience of preparing year end statements and board packs for a listed Plc. You should be a CCAB qualified either ACA, CIMA, CPA or ACCA accountant (or recognized overseas equivalent)
The person will be responsible for business-critical reporting. Duties will include working in partnership with the Group Finance Director to produce the Year End Financial Statements and the Annual Report; whilst readying the group for Audit.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP Statutory Accounts preparation under PLC reporting guidelines
- Production of Annual Financial Statements for around 5 group companies in a consistently high standard.
- Monitor and report on changes to IFRS and the impact on the business.
- Liaise with external auditors and advisors.
- Support the FD with special projects
- Monitor the financial control framework and ensure controls are of a high standard, consistently applied, appropriately documented and adapted in line with developments within the business.
The role is paying a day rate equivalent to circa £ 75,000 per annum either on PAYE or a Limited Company basis. The role is to start as soon as possible.