Partner Financial are working with an International, private equity backed services business based in Central London. Reporting to the Group Reporting Manager, the Group Accountant will be responsible for the management and statutory reporting across the Group, including ad hoc analysis.
Given the significant interaction with the International Finance Managers and the visibility this role offers to a number of key stakeholders, this position is a crucial role within the team and would suit an individual who is a self-starter, motivated and has an eye for detail.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Collate and consolidate the group management accounts
- Support the finance teams with the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Liaise with the local finance managers to ensure they are achieving their monthly deliverables
- Assist with the completion of the statutory accounts
- Coordinate and ensure a successful completion of the external audit
- Support the subsidiary statutory reporting and group consolidation when required
- Perform ad hoc analysis as required by the finance team
- Build and maintain consolidation templates in excel for the consolidation of multi-currency data
- Participate in the testing and implementation of a new consolidation system
- Business partner with senior stakeholders across the group
- Involved with automating and improving controls and processes
- Ad-hoc projects as directed by the Group Reporting Manager
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Accountant
- Excel; pivot tables and v look ups
- An inquisitive mind-set where you continuously seek process improvement
- A natural ability to build strong relationships both internally & externally
- The desire to work in a business that pride themselves on promoting internally and creating a first class finance function
Interested candidates should send their CV to William Sharples, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.