Commercial Finance Manager
A world-leading Infrastructure & services business are currently looking for a Commercial Finance Manager based in West London. This is a great opportunity within a large, fast growth business with brilliant opportunities for progression within a high profile strategic division.
This role has exceptional career prospects due to growth and wide scale change and transformation within the business, there would be scope for further opportunities for the right individual.
Some key responsibilities include:
• Business Partnering - Monthly Business unit reviews, ensuring use of best practice, communication and understanding of key business messages through monthly site visits with focus on underperforming contracts
• Added Value - Provide financial and contract support leadership and direction in the Business Unit. This will involve personal attitude, use of skills and dissemination of knowledge. Use specialist knowledge and experience to provide insight and influence to impact performance standards. Implement improvements, drive change, raise standards through the direct and indirect management of staff.
• Act as a Finance Business Partner to the Operations Director to both advise and challenge senior management on performance.
• Financial Control - Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to consistently throughout the Business Unit. Continually review, maintain and improve cash-flow, margins and reporting. Develop targets and bench- marking processes to challenge the financial information.
• Reporting - Prepare accurate Business Unit reports in line with monthly company timetable including full Profit & Loss account with analysis and commentary, Balance Sheet extracts and reconciliations, and detailed Project Profitability reporting. Profit & Loss forecasts & annual plans. Ad hoc reporting as requested by Business Unit or Divisional Management.
• Manage and Develop the Support Team – Develop, build and motivate the support team. Carry out structured appraisals and ensure personal development plans are in place and include progression plans.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join the business at an exciting time and progress their career.