A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a private equity-backed Fintech business on a permanent basis. The business is rapidly growing via organic and acquisitional growth. You will be working in a fast-paced dynamic environment and will be partnering with an exceptional senior management team.
The Finance Manager will be reporting directly to the Finance Director and working in close contact with the rest of the senior management team. This individual will play a key part in ensuring that all the necessary financial operations (A/R, A/P, treasury, payroll, tax, audit, management reporting, project finance, budgeting and forecasting) are undertaken in a productive and timely manner.
Other duties include:
- Setting up effective cost management process and financial controls.
- Assisting with the 3-5-year strategic plan.
- Business partnering with senior executives and non-finance people.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Experience within Fintech/data and software is desirable.
- Experience within a VC/PE backed SME is advantageous
- Strong analytical and Excel modelling skills are necessary.