Partner Financial are working with an International Real Estate firm based in Central London, who are looking for a Group Accountant. The business has grown significantly over the years and have developed a global footprint in the market due to their customer focus and strong product offering. The Group is now ideally positioned to continue its expansion, both organically, and through acquisition, and as a result are looking to create a ‘best in class’ finance function.
This is a high-profile role working closely with the Group Financial Reporting Manager offering the successful candidate the opportunity to play a key role in the delivery of financial information and ensuring compliance with IFRS. This role sits within a team of technically excellent, dynamic and driven individuals who are ultimately responsible for the Financial Accounting and Reporting of an extremely complex business that has an impressive global footprint.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the provision of financial information for external reporting is timely, accurate, and compliant with IFRS
- Providing the business with sound, clear technical accounting guidance on any matter arising including; accounting for global commercial arrangements, the impact of changes to IFRS standards on the Group, and accounting for M&A deals
- Updating the Group Financial Accounting policies to reflect the accounting and reporting requirements across the organisation
- Offering technical training to improve the compliance with financial and reporting policies across the group
- Delivering the quarterly and annual external audit cycle, to a high standard as well as on a timely basis
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified Accountant
- Excel; pivot tables and v look ups
- An inquisitive mind-set, continually seeking process improvement
- A natural ability to build strong relationships both internally, and externally
- The desire to work in a business that pride themselves on promoting internally and creating a first-class finance function
Interested candidates should send their CV to Eliot Cairns, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.