Senior Finance Manager
A leading multinational business is looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join their London based team on an initial fixed term contract with the strong possibility of a permanent conversion.
The Senior Finance Manager will play an integral role in supporting operational business leaders via the provision of commercially astute analysis and management information.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Leading the team in the accurate preparation and production of monthly management accounts to a strict timetable
- Ensuring that the finance team completes all monthly accruals, provisions and prepayments affecting month end closure
- Calculating key accrued revenue and bonus balances at period end
- Gaining a deeper understanding of the business and investigating reasons for any under performance
- Driving business growth and raising the profile of finance with operations
- Preparation and delivery of annual budgets, variance analysis, quarterly re-forecasting and presentation
- Business partnering to the Marketing, Communication and Business Development Department and working closely with the Head of Marketing to understand costs and strategic direction
- Provide adhoc reports using a variety of programs including accounting software, Excel and Word
The ideal Senior Finance Manager will have:
- A formal accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Significant, previous P&L exposure
- Strong experience of management reporting and commercial finance including coverage across budgeting and forecasting, KPI analysis etc
- A demonstrable record of delivery in a demanding finance position with exposure to FP&A, commercial finance and corporate accounting.
- Experience working with and influencing financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of numeracy
- A motivated, proactive and flexible attitude
- Team leadership experience (advantageous)
- Highly competitive salary – up to £65,000 per annum
- Outstanding overall benefits package including bonus and car allowance
- Excellent flexibility
- Highly likely permanent conversion
Apply for this exciting Senior Finance Manager role based in London by getting in touch with your CV today.