Finance Business Partner
An exciting opportunity has surfaced for a Finance Business Partner to join a market leading logistics business based near Gatwick on a 12 months Fixed Term Contract.
As Finance Business Partner, you will play a key role in supporting both commercial and operational teams through providing accurate, strategic data. You will contribute to the team’s shared goal of improving future business performance.
Duties will include the following:
- Producing commercial and robust forecasts for senior level staff
- Developing and enhancing KPIs around customers and profitability
- Providing work stream leaders with relevant profitability reports and information relating to working capital levels
- Monitoring levels of cost and outstanding debt
- Revenue recognition
- Ensuring that accrued and deferred revenue balances are consistent with billing levels
- Highlighting both risk and strategic opportunity on a regular basis
The ideal Finance Business Partner is likely to have:
- An ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualification
- Good technical finance knowledge
- Previous experience working with and influencing non-finance personnel
- The ability to work within a dynamic, customer facing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent finance systems knowledge with strong Excel skills
- 12 month fixed-term contract
- Competitive basic salary
- Discretionary bonus
To be immediately considered for this Finance Business Partner role, please get in touch with a recent CV today.