Our client is a recently created hi-tech group with multiple operations and turnover of £104 million. They are currently looking to recruit an Accounting Manager to join their team in Reading.
Reporting to the Group Financial Director, the individual will be responsible for managing all the ledger teams who conduct an end-to-end AP and AR process as well as the GL Team.
The role will include the following key areas:
- Managing The Credit Manager, Accounts Payable Manger and Financial Accountant directly as well as people managing all other members of the Accounting Team
- Managing the nominal ledger
- Implement robust AP, AR and GL processes
- Ensuring timely processing of all sales and purchase invoices
- Enforce credit control policies;
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders
- Cash flow management
- Management of expenses and credit card management
- Management of all Inventory reconciliations to the balance sheet
- Management of all Fixed Assets reconciliations to the balance sheet
- Developing along with the Group FD and HR appropriate development plans within the team that facilitate personal development and succession planning
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified probably working in a AP/AR shared services environment or in a medium / large corporate.
- Have knowledge of working in a senior Managerial role for a minimum of 5 years
- Have experience of transformation/ change dealing with the often-stressful issues that can arise for some direct reports – this could include consolidation of additional teams as future acquisitions are made.
Some flexibility to travel to their other site in Hemel Hempstead will be required.