Property Client Accountant - 12 month contract
Property Client Accountant - 12 month contract. Our Client is well-established property management company. They manage both commercial and residential block across the UK - they started off very much concentrating in the central London markets, however, they now have a presence across other cities too. They are looking for a Property Client Accountant to join them on a 12 month contract initially. The role will be providing support to the residential client / service charge accounting team.
- Inputting service charge budgets, raising charges (service charge, rent, insurance, adhoc charges) and demands ready for sending to leaseholders.
- Banking incoming monies to correct accounts, post to leaseholders.
- Completing monthly reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Preparing service charge year-end accounts for submission to accountants.
- Liaising with accountants and checking draft accounts before finalization.
- Sending year-end accounts and balancing charge letters to leaseholders, in conjunction with portfolio manager/assistant.
- Creating quarterly (and sometimes monthly) Variance Reports.
The Person: To apply, you MUST have at least 1+ years' experience working in property accounting and have some experience in preparing service charge accounts. The successful candidate will have good communications and a 'can do' attitude with the passion to grow and develop within the team. You will ideally have experience of using a property management system such as Yardi/QUBE/Tramps and competent to pick things up quickly so that you will eventually have your own portfolio to be responsible of. This role would suit someone that is energetic and enjoys a social working environment.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook