Senior Finance Business Partner
Location: Asher House, Ripley
CAN YOU PUT FUN INTO FINANCE?
Are you an experienced accountant but feel trapped in a job where you can’t express yourself and put a bit of colour into accounting?
Well we may have the perfect role for you at Futures Housing Group, an ambitious housing association which manages 10,000 homes throughout the East Midlands.
Our finance team is growing and needs an experienced, energetic and trusted advisor to become our new senior finance business partner.
But we don’t want a ‘typical’ accountant. Oh no.
We’re looking for someone with the personality, the collaboration and communication skills to support our Leadership Team.
You’ll be a pro and possess the skills to work as a partner, providing real-time support and analysis, to be a trusted adviser and to add value that will assist in decision making.
You’ll also love finding creative ways to clearly communicate, no matter who the audience may be.
You don’t have to have worked in social housing before, but experience in a property-related discipline, would be desirable.
THAT SOUNDS LIKE ME. WHAT CAN YOU OFFER?
We could brag about our competitive salaries or generous holiday entitlement. Or we could wax lyrical about the range of amazing benefits we offer as part of Our Futures Rewards or why we are an Investors in People Gold award holder.
But we think there are five big things which makes Futures a great employer.
- We are flexible. We know life is what happens while you’re busy making other plans. So we give you the flexibility to strike your work / life balance.
- We invest in your success. We love to see our people doing well, so we have a dedicated training and development budget to help you reach your potential.
- We’re innovators. We’ve just launched Futures Frontiers, a project to identify and experiment with new technology to help boost our business. You’ll love getting involved in helping make innovation in technology part of our DNA.
- It’s work, your way. Love the buzz of our friendly office? Then grab yourself a hot desk. Need to work from your own place? Go ahead, make yourself at home.
- We’re award-winning. We love to win and we want to be known as a centre of excellence for customer service, transformation, development, innovation and training. You will play a huge part in helping us achieve that.