We are supporting one of London’s leading Property Development SMEs on their requirement for a Group Accountant in their West End head office. The role will be working as a number two alongside a high calibre CFO who will see this individual as a potential successor in the future.
Some key duties and responsibility include:
- Business partnering Operations teams in order to ensure each project is correctly accounted for
- Oversight of all transactional finance activities
- Preparation of VAT and CIS returns
- Ownership of service charge accounting and necessary budgeting
- Preparing compliance reporting for banks
- Work alongside CFO to deliver year end statutory financial reporting
- Prepare consolidated Group & Statutory reports
- Continually ensuring processes and controls are relevant, efficient and compliant.
- Working with external tax advisors on planning for the group
- Various ad hoc tasks