I am representing a private equity-backed Media production company who are looking to hire a Finance Manager. They have grown largely by acquisition and plan to exit within the next 12 months.
Subsequently, this will be an exciting and advantageous time for the right candidate to join the business. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, interested in joining a private equity-backed business, bright, and newly ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Providing and interpreting finance information
- Analysing cash flow and predicting future trends
- Producing monthly and quarterly reports
- Involvement in reducing the month-end process
- Setting KPIs and business objectives
- Management accounting
- Business partnering, developing relationships and liaising with appropriate contacts
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualified.
- Experience within Media is advantageous.
- Prior exposure to private equity investors is favourable.
- Technically strong – good Excel skills are an essential for this role.