Accounts Assistant - Block Management Team. OUR CLIENT is an established and independent Property Management company who have been around for over 50 years. They manage a portfolio of residential and commercial assets based in North London. As the company continues to expand they have now appointed us to recruit an Accounts Assistant to support the Block Management team.
THE ROLE of the successful candidate for the Accounts Assistant role will assume the following responsibilities:
- Assisting the Senior Block Management Accountant with accounting tasks.
- Preparing the service charge budgets.
- Providing information to external accountants to assist with completion and filling of all statutory requirements.
- Preparing Income and Expenditure report and relevant schedules such as accruals.
- Managing receipts and payments for commercial rent and prepare monthly spread-sheet.
- Preparing weekly BACS payments.
- Posting daily cash book.
- Preparing monthly account reconciliations.
- Managing funds for Major Work projects and allocate appropriate invoices.
- Liaising with contractors for any payment / invoice queries.
- Reporting any queries from BM Managers.
- Responsible for general office duties including telephone calls and emails, filing and administrative tasks.
THE PERSON to apply, you MUST have at least a years' experience of working as an Accounts Assistant and should have a good understanding of double-entry bookkeeping. The candidate should have good communication skills both verbal and written as well as having good attention to detail. To apply you should also have an understanding of using Property Management systems as well as Excel.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook