Interim Commercial Finance Manager
An interim Commercial Finance Manager is required for a fast growing consumer focused services organisation. The commercial finance manager will report directly into the CFO and partner with operational and board directors supporting on key commercial decisions. The Commercial Finance Manger will also take responsibility for all financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and analysis duties along with driving business change across the organisation. The position is a 6 month contract role with the potential for a further 6 months. Key responsibilities for the Commercial Finance Manager are as follows:
- Work closely with operational and board directors supporting key decisions on business cases, organisational change and investment appraisal projects
- Own the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process feeding into the strategic 5 year medium-term plan.
- Operational updates to the Executive Team in conjunction with the budgets and forecasts.
- Supporting the CFO with the production and presentation of Board papers, oversight packs and Executive summaries
- Significant ad hoc business partnering project work on an ongoing basis
The successful candidate will have strong commercial business partnering experience, ideally with a proven track record of completing interim assignments at the manager level. You will be a qualified accountant with a significant FP&A background ideally from a multi-site or consumer focused organisation. Strong interpersonal skills with a natural approach to business partnering is a pre-requisite for the role.