P2P Process Lead / Senior Business Analyst
Partner Financial are working with a consumer business during a period of finance transformation. They are seeking an experienced interim finance professional to drive the remodelling of their P2P function.
Ideally an experienced senior business analyst or process lead, the candidate will be experienced in process and controls mapping within a finance function, with demonstrable and documented experience in producing P2P process maps and policies for a dynamic organisation.
- Creating or amending process maps including overlays with financial controls
- Assessment of current end to end P2P processes
- Driving and supporting content development for presentations to explain the business users
- Documentation on business/finance policies, procedures and templates
- Supporting with workshops with the business; this will include slideware for content, logistics and supporting with delivery of the workshops
- Leading and support a team of analysts
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities and projects
- A fully qualified accountant is desirable
- Knowledge and experience of mapping key finance processes and controls
- Prior experience working in a large retail, consumer or ecommerce business is desirable
- Experience of successfully liaising with key stakeholders within both Finance and Non-Finance functions
- Practical understanding of Finance Systems and ERP implementation lifecycles
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and with offshore teams
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from us within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.