Credit Reporting Analyst
5 days left
- Full Time
This year my client will be significantly increasing the scale and scope of its credit risk management operations in the UK and Ireland. This is a brand-new role and provides an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to develop and grow their career during this exciting period of transformation.
We are looking for a strong Credit Reporting Analyst with demonstrable experience processing credit and risk scoring assessments and the preparation monthly reporting packs.
This role is approximately 50% Credit Control and 50% Reporting and Analyst work and requires the application of strong analytic skills (Excel based) and financial modelling. Established technical skills including experience of data extraction and manipulation essential.
Duties will include:
- Perform credit risk assessments and scoring of new and existing accounts
- Set KPIs and monitor operational targets
- Oversee the customer portfolio; analysing credit performance data to develop risk and scoring strategies
- Produce accurate MI and analysis
- Support the development of new reporting systems and system optimisation
- Coordinate and conduct meetings with internal and external stakeholders to bring risk expertise and insight
- Work with and support operational partners to develop new and more optimal strategies to deliver improvements in effectiveness and efficiencies of CI2C process
- Manage the control environment for the customer portfolio ensuring risks are tracked and raised appropriately as well as maintain oversight of the effectiveness of operational controls and process.
What you need to succeed in this role
Outstanding work ethic - trusted to deliver for the team.
Manages own work effectively to deliver in demanding time frames.
Approaches problems and tasks systematically, with analytic rigour.
Ability to digest and interpret complex concepts and to consider and validate model inputs and outputs.
Confident, professional persona and strong communication skills - written, presentation, spoken, and face to face.
Fosters strong, productive, business-building relationships with key stakeholders.
Helps the wider team to achieve, supports the team in identifying solutions and new ways of working, promoting ethos of active self-development and skill building.
ICM qualified – know your subject.
A degree or equivalent – preferably business or finance related.
Strong credit management experience – reflecting a robust career progression.
Project Management experience - in recent years you will have led or participated on key projects delivering on CI2C business transformation.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.
Apply for Credit Reporting Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly