ABPM as experts in financial recruitment have been appointed by an industry leading business based in Derbyshire to recruit a Financial Controller. The successful individual will be a qualified accountant who has management, leadership and development experience with a bias towards financial accounting.
- Reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will be preparing the financial forecasts, budgeting and cash flow projections for the Business Unit on a rolling basis
- Running the accounts team and to encourage a very high quality of financial control.
- Production of the monthly management accounts
- Overall P/L forecasting responsibility
- Furthermore, enhancing the development and training of loyal, committed and experienced staff within the business.
- Liaise with another Accounts team to ensure consistency and a collaborative approach to targets
- Undertake business analyses and advise the senior management team on business mix, cost structure and capital base
- Manage the weekly profitability flash reporting
- Act as an adviser to the management team on commercial issues
- You will ideally need to be a Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/ACMA
- Requiring an individual who is very self-motivated, determined and professional with a bias towards financial accounting.
- Has previous managerial experience and can take charge and lead the accounts team with enthusiasm.
- Ability to speak to colleagues on all levels within the business.
- Plenty of experience with Cash flow management. Additionally has the expertise to analyse a lot of data and relate it all together.
- Experience of a multi-currency environment
This is an ideal role for the individual who wants to join a market leading and established yet still quickly growing business based in Derby. The role will require a 'can do' attitude from the successful candidate and the ability to work to tight deadlines for the business to maintain its reputation and growth.
For further information please call 0115 9061 222, or email