Assistant Management Accountant
My client are a fantastic service business based in Warwick. They are currently recruiting for an exciting Assistant Management Accountant position to join their team finance team who are responsible for providing tailored finance information to aid business critical decision making. The ideal candidate will be a part-qualified (CIMA/ACCA) Accountant looking to make the next step in their career.
Key responsibilities include:
- The provision of timely, accurate management information, incl. Balance Sheet for BSC Core/Service Ops
- Accurate reconciliation of reported figures to underlying ledgers
- Assist QS with financials for contract Reviews, quarterly Hyperion forecasts
- First Point of Contact for all Project & Schemes/Transformation related finance issues
- Attend contract review meetings and help to influence and educate challenging Project Managers
- Take responsibility for ensuring revenue recognition and costs are correctly forecasted, charged and accrued
- Risk identification and risk mitigation plans are in place and acted on
- In depth review of overheads/utilisation by cost centre with follow up reviews with Business Managers
- Consolidation of BSC Project in liaison with BU owners
-Assist with HE quarterly reports
- Identify process improvement opportunities to free up time for value add activities
Please do get in contact if this sounds of interest to you.