An established listed property fund manager is working with PSD Group to add a Fund Accountant to their team. You will join a business that is focussed on investments in Pan European commercial and mixed use assets and have roughly £4bn in AUM. There is also a team of 40 in the office. This role will report to a Finance Manager and the Group DC and will be responsible for working closely with their outsourced administrators to ensure the quality of work on all their funds is at the highest levels.
Key responsibilities will involve:
- Review and validation of Fund Audits and Financial Statements
- Liaison with external administrators, solicitors, auditors, valuers, and other service providers
- Fund Audit planning and joint oversight
- UK VAT return review, CIS return submissions
- Reconciliation of NAVs prepared by external administrators
- Validation of fund level fees e.g. management & performance fees and expenses
- Tracking of the performance NAV, TER
- Setting up new suppliers for each fund with the administrator, forwarding invoices for payment and arranging payment.
- MSCI quarterly reporting
- ACA / ICAS / ACCA/ CIMA qualified
- Prior experience of accounting within PERE/Debts Funds Administration is key
- Highly numerate and detailed.
- Desire to learn and accept responsibility
- Good communication skills, able to put complex accounting terminology into layman terms.