The Consultancy Group is currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant for an asset mangement company based in Central London.
The role is focused on the calculation of the daily NAV of multi share class property funds, in accordance with the Prospectus, Regulations and internal procedures, to ensure successful delivery of daily prices by agreed deadlines successful candidate will have accounting experience ideally with property funds, although not essential. They must be highly numerate and a good knowledge of excel is essential. The role is a daily operations position so requires someone who can work to tight deadlines. Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Daily reconciliations of the cash and asset balances vs custody.
- Post daily accounting journals to the fund.
- Calculation of expense accruals and maintenance of expense reconciliations.
- Posting of rental invoices and rental accruals. Maintenance of rental income calculation spreadsheet.
- Balance sheet reconciliations and full understanding of the make-up of the balance sheet.
- Daily fund movements in line with agreed tolerances.
- NAV per share calculations for funds with multi share classes.
- Distribution of prices.
- Calculation of daily subscriptions and redemptions summary for delivery to the depositary.
- Arranging payments for the fund as required.
- Maintenance of ongoing accounting records required for auditor and depositary review.
- Calculation of performance returns.
- Provision of fund data to internal and external sources as required.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks - this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.