SF Recruitment are recruiting for a part qualified / qualified financial accountant to join a prestigious client based in Warwickshire. The Financial accountant will lead and manage the month end close process including production P&L, balance sheet and cash flow forecasts for the business whilst ensuring full compliance with accounting standards and group policy. The role will ensure support financial decision making by collecting, analyzing, investigating, and ensuring the accuracy of the financial data systems.will be responsible for a number of month end activities and reconciliations as well as supporting the complete and accurate submission of the group reporting pack. Further duties of the role are below:
- Delivery of month and year end closes including all associated reporting within agreed deadlines.
- Ensure robust cash management through management of working capital and robust cash forecasting.
- Ensure all accruals and prepayments are processed accurately at month end.
- Prepare monthly Balance sheet reconciliations and ensure any resulting actions are cleared.
- Manage cost centre reporting including monthly review with Cost Centre managers.
- Support credit control and accounts payable teams and ensure robust transactional accounting.
- Contribute to the preparation of budgets and forecasts with specific responsibility for Opex, Indirect Labour, Fixed Assets and Balance Sheet.
- Support the monthly payroll processing and maintain Headcount information for reporting and forecasting.
- Support audit process as required.
- Ensure the accuracy of financial information within the company SAP system.
- Implement and maintain robust policies and procedures and controls to protect the company assets.
- Undertake project support activities as required.
- Manage capital expenditure process and maintain fixed asset register.
- Manage the financial aspects of the yearly stock take and perform fixed asset verifications when required.
- Prepare and submit on time any NSO, Intrastat, VAT, HMRC or external customer requests for information.
- Ad-hoc tasks that may arise.
If this role is of interest, Please Apply Today!