Fast growing on-line retail business based in the Eccles area requires a Financial Controller.
Reporting to the Head of Finance this is an excellent role for someone looking for a controllers role that will develop as the business grows.
You will be responsible for managing a team of 3, producing weekly P&L accounts and working closely with all areas of the business to gain a commercial understanding of the business to assist the Head of Finance with commercial decisions.
Duties will include:
- Setting targets for the finance team
- Cashflow forecasting, dealing with Stirling and other currencies
- Preparation of weekly P&L reports
- Covering all aspects of VAT
- Overseeing the payroll and pensions
- Handling all aspects of year end
- Handling all aspects of the stock systems and margin reports
- Responsible for the annual and monthly budgets
- Ensuring streamline reporting procedures at all times
The right candidate for this role will have a Min of 3 years experience in the above. Retail experience and also multi country experience would also be excellent. You will have strong IT skills and be Advanced Excel.
In return an excellent package is offered,. including flexible working hours and an opportunity to grow and progress within this growing business.