Interim Finance Director
Partner Financial are working with a successful and rapidly growing Interior Design Consultancy who are seeking an experienced Interim Finance Director. Working closely with the Managing Director and Senior Management Team the role will encompass a full review of the business, including financial operations, processes and systems. The successful candidate will help to get under the skin of the business and numbers to provide clarity and insight whilst advising on the business plan and strategy. The successful candidate will have the gravitas to challenge the status quo and advise the senior management team on shaping the future finance team and ensuring it is fit for purpose to help drive continued growth.
- A fully-qualified accountant with experience as an Interim Finance Director
- Demonstrable experience gained in a Design led business (Architecture, Interior Design, Artwork, Graphics etc) with c. £2m - £20m revenue
- Proven experience in a Project led environment including strong knowledge of WIP and Project Accounting
- Proven experience reviewing a business' finance operations, processes and systems, ensuring they are fit for purpose
- Proven success in implementing budgeting, forecasting and KPIs from scratch
- Commercial experience supporting tendering and pricing decisions
- A hands-on individual comfortable working in the detail and simplifying complexity
- Experience in an advisory role to Senior Management, supporting and influencing continued business growth
- Immediately available or at short notice
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from us within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.