Partner Financial are working with a high growth multi-national group business seeking a Group Financial Accountant. The Group is ideally positioned to continue to expand by acquisition, as a result of the substantial investments made into the finance function and systems. This is a high profile role, working closely with the regional FC’s, FD’s and the Group Financial Controller, offering the successful candidate the opportunity to play a key role in the delivery of financial information and projects focusing on Year-End and technical accounting issues, supporting on appropriate control and compliance in line with Group policy and IFRS.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Chartered Accountant from a Top-tier Practice
- Experience working with complex consolidations within a multi-national organisation is essential
- Able to deliver with exceptional levels of accuracy, placing a high regard on achieving excellence
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and driven to succeed
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, and the ability to learn new IT systems and processes
- Strong communication skills both written and oral, and proven stakeholder management experience
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 10 days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from us within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.