Resident Charges Analyst
Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of care and housing services for older people. They are committed to promoting independence and choice, and are looking for someone to help them make a very real difference to the services they offer their customers, and to their quality of life.
Within the role of Resident Charges Analyst, you will work as part of the rent and Service Charges team in the Finance department, checking relevant costs, revenue, and calculation of rent, service charges, support charges and utility charges in accordance with rules laid down by legislation, best practice and tenancy agreements.
To be considered for this role in brief you will need:
- Relevant service charge experience (essential)
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or AAT qualified (desirable)
- Experience of working within a Housing Association (desirable)
- Good communication skills
- Able to prioritise effectively
- Good analytical skills
- Intermediate user of spreadsheet packages
- IT literate and familiarity with financial databases
- QLX experience or other housing finance system
If along with the above, you are Team orientated and have a genuine enthusiasm for providing a high standard of customer service we would love to hear from you.
As an employee you will receive, a clear Induction pathway and training, Career progression, a 35 hours full time equivalent working week, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
You will also be eligible to join the pension scheme, receive Income protection, Life Cover and you may join one of their many salary sacrifice schemes they currently have available.
Closing date: Wednesday 8th May 2019
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.