Interim Group Accountant
- Ownership of the consolidation process, including preparation of consolidation adjustments for the translation of foreign operations, other eliminations and posting of final entries into ledgers
- Producing of consolidated monthly management accounts, including balance sheet and cash flow
- ·Responsibility for maintaining the books of holding companies, including accounting for debt finance
- Delivering enhancements to the newly implemented consolidation system
- Providing the business with clear technical accounting advice, including translation of Foreign Operations, Lease Accounting and Derivatives.
- Research accounting queries, prepare technical accounting papers and draft memos on judgmental areas for the audit
- Willingness to stay ahead of latest reporting compliance and accounting standards
- Drive forward and maintain the Group Accounting policy manual, including assessing the impact on the Group of changes to accounting standards
- ACA Qualified (or equivalent)
- Previous exposure to the review or preparation of complex group consolidation processes
Apply today or contact Kerryn Davison on 0203 3974 5224 for more information.