Head of FP&A, Consumer Insurance Business
We are working in partnership with an international PE-backed insurance firm to find a Group Head of FP&A. The position is highly commercial, involving partnering with 3 different sales departments, along with managing a team to enhance the ability of the FP&A function to influence business results. You’ll be a strong storyteller who can translate complex financial plans into clear messages to deliver to senior management.
- Ownership of the annual planning cycle process to prepare the key financial forecasts (Budget, In-Year and 5 Plan), on an accurate and timely basis, with appropriate supporting materials to guide ExCo and Board approval
- Develop the risk framework to ensure risks and opportunities are identified and monitored, reviewing action plans to mitigate risks and leverage opportunities
- Operate and regularly review the FP&A process and control framework, utilising a risk-based approach, to give management confidence that prepared forecasts are robust
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement in the FP&A team to optimise performance through process and control design, team coaching and implementation of the systems strategy
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience of FP&A roles in an insurance or consumer-focused organisation
- Strategic thinking capability with commercial acumen
- A critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to distil complex technical information into clear, simple messages to senior management
- Significant experience in driving operational excellence and embedding process change in FP&A teams
Package: £90-100k base salary plus bonus, car and benefits
Location: SW London
Disclaimer: Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Job reference: GP7975