A hugely successful and dynamic organisation with world class production services are looking for a senior level Project Accountant to join them full-time on an interim basis of 6-9 months. Based in Warrington, the successful Accountant will take the lead on all project related accounting issues including costing, invoices, billing, outstanding debt and controls.
Responsibilities of your new role
As Project Accountant you will:
- Develop and manage the pricing and costing models
- Approve the opening and closing of projects on the ERP system
- Assist with the integration of new ERP System
- Manage all project related billings, overseeing cash management
- Liaise closely with stakeholders with the management of debt and WIP
- Liaise closely with senior finance colleagues reporting, analysing and improving cash flow management
- Ensure the appropriate controls are in place to adhere to compliance
The business seeks an Accountant who demonstrates:
- A recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- Strong project accounting experience, including the development of financial reports and KPIs
- Strong analytical skills
- A pragmatic focus on commercial issues
- Good academics
The ideal Project Accountant will have experience managing projects based around accounting principles and have a high level of understanding with financial systems. The successful applicant will also have experience in the field of high compliance project accounting, ideally with a multimillion turnover business or manufacturing environment.
The successful Project Accountant will be offered up to £70,000 pro rata plus competitive benefits.
Please submit your application today to be considered immediately for this Project Accountant opportunity in Warrington.