A market leading outsourcing and support services company with an enviable reputation in the sector are looking to recruit a talented individual to be their new Finance Manager. This is a full-time role offered on a permanent basis in Doncaster.
Responsibilities of your new role
In your new Finance Manager role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing financial & commercial support on a long-term support services contract
- Being a senior point of contact and escalation with the client, ensuring the contract is run to agreed service levels and to profit targets
- Ensuring all management accounting and reporting, budgeting forecasting and planning are all accurate and timely and that necessary financial & commercial controls, processes and procedures are in place
- Identifying and negotiating new revenue streams.
To succeed in this challenging Finance Manager role, you must demonstrate:
- Professional accounting qualification
- Strong experience in a finance role
- A track record of achievement within a high pressure, results orientated environment
- Excellent communication skills
The successful Finance Manager will be offered £55,000 - £60,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits.
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this Finance Manager opportunity in Doncaster.