A highly regarded local Accountancy Practice are looking for an experienced Accounts Manager to join them in Chester for a full-time, permanent role.
Responsibilities of your new role
The Accounts Manager will report directly into the Partner for small businesses and will be responsible for:
- Working with several smaller businesses - collection of SMEs/OMBS
- Production of monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Year-end accounts production
- VAT returns
- Small amount of tax minimisation work
- Ensuring on time filings with HMRC
- Dealing with ad-hoc accounting queries
The firm seeks an Accounts Manager who demonstrates:
- 3+ years of practice experience working with smaller clients
- The ability to work autonomously in an advisory capacity with your clients, delivering accurate and timely information
- Experience of a variety of accountancy software packages - Xero, Sage and QuickBooks
- Decent level of Excel skills
The successful Accounts Manager will be offered £25,000 - £28,000 per annum plus a competitive benefits package.
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this fantastic Accounts Manager opportunity in Chester.